27 Dec 17 social media prompts to engage a conversation
1. Share your mission and backstory. For example: “Get to know us by checking out our mission and backstory!”
2. Share information, like, “today is our company’s 5th anniversary and we want to share some memories with you!”
3. Talk about the work you do. For example: “Step into our office and let us tell you about the work that goes on behind the scenes.”
4. Introduce yourself, especially if you are a co-creator of a brand. For example: “Wondering who the face was behind all the magic being created here?”
5. Post a motivational quote. For example: “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Unknown
6. Post an inspirational quote. For example, “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
Try questions and prompts that are conversation starters!
7. What’s your Monday motivation?
8. What podcasts are you loving listening to right now?
9. Where do you find inspiration?
10. What does your ideal day look like?
11. When did you first become acquainted with our brand?
12. Post the emoji that most identifies your mood right now.
13. What was the best book you read this year?
14. Name one way you stay balanced throughout the week.
15. Share what you do to keep improving.
16. Have you taken time for yourself this week?
17. Ask us anything!